Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh?

Just to get things straight. I've been hearing funny stories of me going around. Although most aren't quite true, it makes me giggle and laugh hearing it. Just let me have a say on this. U can judge me however u want, it's up to u. but i'll convey from my part here.


1. was quite shocking to hear a friend asking me, was it me who broke up with my previous ex for another guy?
- No. i did not. in fact i wasn't the one who broke off with him out of a 3 and a half years relationship. i can tell u that i was loyal. if u don't believe that pffftt... just my luck? As to why we broke up, it wasn't my problem and decision. todate, i don't really know the full reason myself. i refuse to put a word out as to why he broke off with me, if not, u'd judge him the wrong way too. i don't want and need you to sympathize me nor think that im the victim in this relationship. i just want to get it straight that i did not PLAY him.

2. the fact that many think i'm playing with guys' hearts?
- First and foremost, i've already made up my mind that i don't want to go steady at this time around. i'm only intending friendship at the moment. going out or just casually dating a guy doesn't mean that i'm interested in a relationship. it's not my fault if i get asked out on a date is it? i do tell them that i don't want to go steady, at least not at the moment. i do have a lot of guy friends n i do enjoy their company. can't i have guys to be my friends? i m not interested to go further.
- 2nd in mind, shouldn't i have my own choice of men? instead, do you want me to know this one guy, fall for him, then go steady with him, get to know him more, then find out he's not the one then break off with him. then go for another guys, n do it repeatedly. now isn't that considered more to playing? what im doing is just, going out, getting to know others a lot better, instead of starting a relationship then getting to know that someone better. it's better to know he's not the one before starting up the relationship, don't u think?
- however, i'm only human to like or fall for someone. and i don't deny that i "did", but we didn't turn out in the end because i didn't want to start anything too soon. problem was on me. not him. i did tell him that he's free to swim in his own sea and catch sight of any "fishes" around him. i can't blame him if he does find someone new. i did not grab hold of him. n yes, glad 4 him that he's got someone new. God bless. =)


3. people pity me because of my recent break up?
- thx but don't need to feel bad for me. in fact, it's the best solution for now. life doesn't always work out the way we plan or want. although it was a painful process, i'm learning a lot along the way. when a door closes, another one opens. bonds with other people are stregthen. when i was with him, i never had that chance. things don't always have only its negative sides. there's always a positive side in life. it also opened my eyes wider to the world and reality that love and life isn't always sweet. it just so happened that i got the bad side of it but don't worry, im getting stronger.
- i sometimes tend to feel upset, but it's not about my ex. he's not what's bothering me. i don't deny that i miss him a lil sometimes, but it only means he's only a cherished past but a closed chapter of future relationships. what's on my mind is a different story. figuring it out. cheers to a better life =)


4. m i in a relationship?
- like i've said, no. i am single but not available. ;)

maybe u've heard quite different versions of my life's happenings. i've just had my share on what to say. it's up to you to believe which is the right one. i don't intend that u must believe mine. as long as i got my say, whatever u think doesnt matter because i know what is really happening around my side, my true friends and family know the true me, n yeah, that's what really matters. u can judge me however u like. cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment