Thursday, April 9, 2009

Di-stress me please.

Due to late night sleeps, around 4 or 5am almost every night, i didn't have much sleep last night. probably had only 3 or 4 hrs of slp. today i had to wake up at about 8++am. i had class at 11am. thought i'd have powerpoint presentation. so got up early to get ready. took me about 1 hour to get dressed because had to wear formal clothing for our presentation. despite all that effort, our group wasn't chosen for today's presentation. sigh. all that preparation for nothing. during class, i received an sms from a friend. she asked if i was free or having lectures. i didn't have credit to reply. the moment i reached home (around 2pm), i called her immediately to ask her what was up. she told me she needed help in editing her drama script. so i agreed to help her. after all, i was the one who wrote the script for them so i kinda know the ups and downs of the drama script. we went to Yoyo. we finished at about 6pm. i reached home almost around 6.30pm. i rushed to get ready because my cousin told me he would be coming to pick me up at 7pm n he was on time. we went to citymall to have a quick walk and drink. his brother had guitar lessons n finished at 7.30pm. so yeah. after that we headed for my cousin's plc. i didn't realize my phone inbox was full. my phone was in my bag, on the bar counter of my cousin's plc. at about 9+pm, i realized Wendy msged me that there was violin practise which i did not now of, going on at that moment. it was too late for me to go. went for movies with my cousin and his students. then after that, we had supper around towering centre. it was about12am. suddenly received another msg from Wendy saying we had violin exam the next day. and performance on sat. so there will be rehaersal on friday. that instance, i felt like vomiting. all of a sudden, my head kept working. STRESS. i was already feeling very tired from not enough sleep and non-stop activities. in my head, i was thinking. omg. how to practise in the middle of the night? everyone is asleep. i know i wont be able to slp due to too much thinking and worrying about the exam. we are all stil new to learning violin. our lecturer expects us to know all three songs. he will randomly pick 2 songs out of the three to play for our exam. we only learnt 1 song fully. halfway learning through the second song. n the third not even started yet. class was even cancelled last week. most my friends don't even have music background. isn't it a little too much to expect from us? when i reached home, i called Wendy immediately to ask about tomorrow. was so sorry and guilty to have woken her up. she told me the exam should be about 7pm. that eased the stress a little. but still, i didn't think that would be enough time to learn through. i know right now i should lay down n try to get some sleep. hopefully that would work out for me. i can't imagine the work load that i'll go through when i wake up later. just wish us luck and may God bless us. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment