Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loving My Music Peoples.

recently, i've been spending my free time at school. suppose to study though. right now blogging because i can't concentrate in my studies. borrowed my friend's laptop to blog to feel a bit more relaxed. i know music is a tough course and it gets intense. no pain no gain. but despite all the ups and downs, trials, success and failure, i know i'll have my coursemates, and dear koko jie jie seniors to guide me along the way. i love them all. FAMILY.

yesterday i was supposed to study at school again. but i spent some time with some coursemates at 1Borneo. then after that, i went back to the music cubicle. studied a bit. talked to Jeremia a bit. then some seniors came in. right at that time, i was studying for my Kadazandusun language. there was this word "tontolu" which meant Monday/egg in kadazandusun. then they teased and scolded Jeremia playfully, saying what's he teaching me? hahaha. since that word sounds quite close to another vulgar word. after that, some 2nd n 1st yr students, n Hei Ling invited me to go to ODEC, which is a part of UMS. i forgot what it stands for. i think it roughly stands for outdoor development centre if im not wrong. ODEC is very pretty. i like the beach there. we had so much fun on the swings. gosh. i've been naughty. well, after ODEC, i had my McD dinner. and Hei Ling, my 3rd yr senior, cooked maggi for me. i felt touched. then i continued with my studies a bit. but i guess it wasnt much. sigh. daddy phoned me and ask if i wanted him to come at 8pm. i ask him to extend the time to 10pm, daddy said for every "A" i score, he will rive me RM100. knowing all i did was enjoy at school. however, my friends, mix n adb called me out for a drink n supper at 9.30+ pm. they arrived around 10pm. we went to salim. i jus had plain water. then after that, went home straight. i reached home at roughly 11pm. that's roughly what i did yesterday.



no matter what's up ahead, not knowing how great or painful the future lies, i can smile and say that i'm not alone. i've got my family, friends and loved ones to back me up along the way. i don't need to be in a relationship to be happy and i hope to show all my friends who just broke up that the same goes with them too. you know who you are. God bless. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey love,
    I have linked your blog to mine.. ^^

    My blog is http://jeremyenglishlife.blogspot.com/

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish u get score "A" lur.... gambateh!!

    ReplyDelete