Monday, April 20, 2009

Loving my uni life, music peoples.

i'll just share a bit of my past few days happenings. i don't really have much time blogging these few weeks due to exams. have been enjoying in uni life lately. yes it gets tough, yes, music is a really busy course to take. it take a lot of practice and skills. but having loved ones around me, makes me feel blessed. i have a great bunch of friends and seniors. my 3rd year seniors are going to graduate soon. and it does kick in a sad feeling but i'm proud of them. they just had their final recital, for orchestra song composition. their solo recital, last Friday. yes, it was a crucial and hectic moment for them, but they did great! really impressed and proud of them. we just had our MCP dinner last night. it was quite fun. the theme was rock.

because of MCP dinner, i went with 3 of my coursemates to wisma to buy theirs outfits last Thursday. i left UMS(padahal, my daddy wanted me to go to school to study for my exams. so don't tell my dad.) with them to go to KK. went to Yee Fung for their breakfast. it's famous for its laksa. i was a bit embarrassed because i had already went there with my daddy for breakfast before i went to UMS. after that we went shopping for their clothes. i had fun. after that we went back to UMS. then a while later, daddy arrived to pick me home. reaching home, i gto ready for Yoke Tin's birthday. celebrated her birthday at KKbox. unfortunatly i don't have pictures of that night. after that i went to play pool with Sam, Bobby, Sieh Lou & Mixson. was so funny playing with them. i do enjoy friendship with different groups.

Friday, i was busy at school. watch 3rd yr's solo final recital performance. after that, i studied for my kadazandusun language, my first exam paper coming this wednesday. Jeremia taught me a bit. after that went 3rd year's final recital practice. helped out a bit but daddy came to pick me not long after that. i spent the night at kkbox again. this time with bobby, samuel, mixson and his gf. i enjoy singing although i'm not good at it.

Saturday, watched 3rd yr's Orchestra composition. really impressed. imagined myself conducting my own orchestra 3yrs ahead. hehe. after that snapped pics with most of them. had prom that night. after tat went to atmosphere, yayasan sabah, with a bunch of my friends.











3 comments:

  1. Hi hi! Long time no see!

    Just found out your blog, he he... If you don't mind, I'm putting up a link to ur blog in my blog. :)

    Hope to hear from you again!

    p/s: This is my blog's url:

    http:juinyi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah i just stumbled onto ur blog link tru fb! haha, another blog to stalk ahem ahem, i have 1 too! http://ranzieee.blogspot. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lil sister, great to see you're having fun! uni life memang syok bah kan! ohhhh dad's been telling me you're studying in ums padahal...... lol.

    ReplyDelete