Sunday, April 12, 2009

i'm not just any girl

So here's what's bothering me today.

don't ask me silly questions. don't think i'm just like any other girl that's easy to get. don't assume that you can take advantage of me. i've been through so much that's enough to open my eyes to the world. don't ask me for my number if we are not acquainted in any way. if you want my number you have to earn it. even if your intention is only for friendship. i'd rather you get to know me better before you do so. i do not like having Hi Bye Friends.


don't ask me for chance or don't say you love me if you don't mean it. don't expect a yes from me. things need steps and process. i won't give in easily. if i like you back, i don't intend to have a fast paced relationship. i like it slow and steady. don't take advantage of me.

don't ask me for a one night stand, hoping i'd say yes. i WILL turn your offer down. i'm not just any girl who likes to have fun without limits. i know my limit and please understand that. even if i'm in love or whatsoever with you, it's still NO. i may be full of surprises but i m not CHEAP.respect me please. love = respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment