Friday, April 3, 2009

Free that poor soul.

Ah. what a day. i manage to have 7hrs of sleep today. although tired, it's better than the pass few days having lack of sleep. more relaxed today. maybe because i'm taking my step in getting closer to God again. i guess God is filling the emptiness in me. praise the Lord.
i went for jogging with cfc today. we went to Taman Rimba. n yes, i've not been active for God knows how long. walked for 1 round. then decided to forced myself to jog 1 round nonstop, if not cannot go home. i was glad i made it. so, YAY, i can go home. it was very tiring indeed. felt like vomiting. cfc jogged for another round. so i walked alone around the playground area thinking. after cfc's jog, he came to me and we chat for a bit. talked a little about my problems. n then, my heart started hurting not literally but in reality. don't know if it was due to not exercising for so long or basically the hurt that im going through lately. was okay a while later. guess it was from jogging then.

after that went home, bath and got ready for movie outing with Oscar, his bro, Ah Yung and May. we watched The Shinjuku Incident. not my average kind of movie but it was quite a nice movie. i'd giv it a rough 7.5star rating. reached home at 11.30pm. Finally had my dinner. then here i am. blogging. i know what i had was quite a short day. at least im more relaxed today. =)


here's some songs i'd like to share:



Lord i will bow to You





Carry Me





From The Inside Out

No comments:

Post a Comment