Friday, April 3, 2009

A Friend?

Life is full of many kinds of people. people walk in and out of our lives. but what's a friend?
for me, there's two kinds.
1. Hi Bye Friends
2. True Friends

i don't know about u guys, but for me, everyone's a friend. u can judge me and say that some of my friends are hi bye friends and aren't worth my time, effort and worse still, hurt. but i can tell you that everyone is in need of a friend, and no matter what, i'll treat any kind of friend as a friend. yes, i've been hurt frequently by friends. like if i go out with a friend, another friend would say : fine, we're not friends anymore. it's not the easiest decision in the world to make. every friend of mine is precious and i don't hope i have to choose between any, but of course true friends come first lah. i'm just letting this out because i don't want to leave it a scar in me. i'm just glad that i'm blessed with many true friends. and please understand my condition.

i'm not the greatest friend the world has to offer. if i ever hurt any of you i apologise from deep down within. i'd also like to thank everyone who has been there for me, on my hardest falls. i know im not easy to tolerate especially when im down. i can tell u that what im going through now is not easy, in fact, i don't think i've ever faced somthing this hard in my life before. i can't reli express this feeling. i'm totally sorry i have to be this way and it's not my intentions. i'll get back to ME as soon as i can according to my capability okay? I DO LOVE YOU GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment